Dixon High School presents
Student of the Month for April
The student was asked to answer the questions below. Please take time to view their responses.
3. Activities involved in (currently or if this were a typical school year)
4. Describe your senior year in 3 words.
5. Who is your favorite teacher at DHS and why?
6. What advice would you give incoming Freshmen about DHS?
7. If you could create one mandatory course for future seniors, what would it be?
8. You can bring any 3 of your classmates on a cross country road trip in your family’s hatchback, who would you choose and why?
9. What are your plans for next year?
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
DHS April Student of the Month: Zara Shuey